New York Bonds
Different surety needs are met by different classes of surety bonds. Andrews Agency, Inc has decades of experience servicing contractors and businesses big and small giving us the complete understanding of contracts needed to help your company grow. We deal only with the most trusted sureties, and have a proven record of placing bonds for business owners and contractors new to bonded work to the most difficult bonds for hazardous work to owners with inexperience on larger project and those with financial difficulties.
At Andrews Agency, Inc, we specialize in providing New York small and large businesses with the following types of bonds:
- Contract Bond - guarantees that an entity awarded a contract will meet its obligations under that contract. Included in this group are bid bonds, performance bonds, payment bonds, maintenance bonds and supply bonds.
- Subdivision Bonds - guarantee that developers will make certain "off site" or "public" land improvements in accordance with state, county or municipal specifications.
- Commercial Surety Bond - can guarantee a variety of business obligations which require surety bonds. Commercial Surety Bonds include all non-contract surety bonds, including numerous types of license and permit, miscellaneous and court bonds.
- License & Permit Bonds - guarantee that individuals granted a license or permit to operate a business or to exercise a privilege will meet the obligations under that license or permit.
- Liquor Bonds - purchased to guarantee payment of taxes or fees imposed by state or local law for the sale, manufacture, or warehousing of liquor and other alcoholic beverages. They are purchased by any business that sells alcohol for consumption on or off premises (i.e. liquor stores or restaurants and bars)
Serving New York with all your bond insurance needs
New York bonds are designed to provide guarantees for work or services to be performed. The agents at Andrews Agency, Inc can provide a wide range of bonds to find the right fit for your business. Contact us to find out more about surety bonds in Ithaca New York including the Auburn, Binghamton, Cortland, Syracuse, and Watertown areas.